Ball check valve with ends for socket welding, metric series
The SR check valve allows the passage of fluid in a single direction.
- Ergonomic HIPVC handle equipped with removable tool to adjust the ball seat carrier.
- Handle lock 0°- 90° SHKD (available as an accessory) ergonomically operable during service and padlockable
- Robust integrated bracket for valve anchoring, for easy and quick automation even after valve installation on the system via the Power Quick module (optional)
- DUAL BLOCK® patented lock system that ensures union nut tightening hold even in severe conditions such as vibrations or heat dilation
- Connection system for weld joints
- PN10 valve body made for PP-H injection moulding and European Directive 2014/68/EU (PED) compliant for pressurised equipment. ISO 9393 compliant test requirements
- The valve can only be used with fluids with specific weight under 1,20 g/cm3
- Sealing system with antiblow out design
- Ball entirely in talc-filled PP
- Can be maintained with the valve body installed
- Can be installed in either a vertical (preferable) or horizontal position