Diaphragm valve with male ends for socket welding, metric series
The VM is particularly suitable for shutting off and regulating abrasive or dirty fluids. The handwheel control and diaphragm seal provide precise and effective control, while reducing the risk of$water hammer to a minimum.
- Handwheel in (PA-GR) with high mechanical strength and ergonomic grip for optimum manageability
- Metal optical position indicator supplied as standard
- Full protection bonnet in PP-GR Internal circular and symmetrical diaphragm sealing area
- Diaphragm available in EPDM, FPM, PTFE (NBR on request) and easy to replace
- Threaded metal inserts for anchoring the valve
- New valve body internal design: substantially higher flow coefficient resulting in lower pressure drops. Optimised adjustment curve for effective and precise flow rate regulation
- Connection system for solvent welding and for flanged joints
- Optimised fluid dynamic design: maximum output flow rate thanks to the optimised efficiency of the fluid dynamics that characterise the new internal geometry of the body
- Handwheel that stays at the same height during rotation, with internal bearing to minimise friction and operating torque
- Standard optical indicator
- Internal operating components in metal totally isolated from the conveyed fluid
- Bonnet fastening screws in STAINLESS steel protected against the external environment by PE plugs
- New flanged bodies: the new bodies, characterised by a monolithic flanged structure, are available in PVC-U, PVC-C, PP-H and PVDF. This design, free from body and flange joints, greatly reduces mechanical stress and increases system performance.