Butterfly valve with bare shaft, version Lug ISO-DIN
The FK is a butterfly valve for shutting off or regulating flow, with structural characteristics that make it ideal for industrial applications requiring high performance and longterm reliability. This$valve is also equipped with the customisable Labelling System.
- Ergonomic handle in HIPVC equipped with locking and unlocking device, release, quick operation and graduated adjustment in 10 intermediate positions (DN 40÷200). The operating range, starting from the first few degrees of valve opening, also guarantees extremely low pressure drops.
- Customisable Labelling System: integrated module in the handle, made of a transparent protection plug and a customisable tag holder using the LSE set (available as an accessory). The customisation lets you identify the valve on the system according to specific needs.
- STAINLESS steel square section stem completely isolated from the fluid complying with standard£ISO 5211:£DN 40÷65: 11 mm£DN 80÷100: 14 mm£DN 125÷150: 17 mm£DN 200: 22 mm£DN 250÷300: 27 mm
- Body in polypropylene based compound reinforced with fibreglass (PP-GR) resistant to UV rays and characterised by high mechanical strength.
- Drilling pattern using oval slots that allow coupling to flanges according to numerous international standards. The special self-centring inserts in ABS supplied for DN 40÷200 guarantee the correct axial alignment of the valve during installation. For DN 250÷400 valves, the drilling pattern for the selfcentring system is of the traditional type according to DIN and ANSI standards.
- Interchangeable liner with the dual function of forming a hydraulic seal and isolating the body from the fluid.
- Interchangeable Disk in PVC-C with through shaft, available in different thermoplastic materials: PVC-U, PP-H, ABS, PVDF
- Overall dimensions of the valve in accordance with standard ISO 5752 (DN 40÷200 Medium Series 25, DN 250÷ 300 Long Series 16) and DIN 3202 K2 and ISO 5752 (DN 65÷200 K2, DN 250÷300 K3)
- Can also be installed as an end line valve, bottom discharge valve or tank dump valve
- Special Lug version PN 10 fully drilled to DIN 2501 or ANSI B16.5 cl.150 with molded-in AISI 316 stainless steel threaded inserts
- Possibility of installing a manual reducer or pneumatic and/or electric actuators by applying ISO standard drilling pattern PP-GR flanges. DN 40 ÷ 200 valve fitted with plate with rack in PP-GR. For actuated versions with flange drilled according to ISO 5211 F05, F07, F10
- DN 250÷300 valve, fitted with one-piece top flange in high mechanical strength PP-GR with mounting flange for internal components with drilling according to standard ISO 5211 F10, F12, F14
- Possibility to have handle with integrated LSQT limit micro switch, even as a retrofit in existing installations