Butterfly valve with multi-volt electric actuator 90-240 V AC 50-60 Hz
The FE is a butterfly valve for shutting off or regulating flow, specifically designed for water conveyance applications.
In addition to the manually actuated version, FE is also available in FE/ CE electrically actuated and FE/CP pneumatically actuated configurations. FE/CD and FE/CP are constructed with actuators meeting current regulations and selected by FIP according to their quality and reliability requirements. The efficiency of these valves, tested according to the company’s quality standards, is guaranteed by the expertise and know-how that FIP dedicates to manufacturing its products.
- Electric actuator constructed according to FIP specifications; with plastic shell and standard emergency override. Available with voltages from 12 to 240V.
- Rack & pinion type pneumatic actuator constructed according to FIP specifications: fully protected against weather corrosion available in double-acting (DA) or simple-acting normally closed (NC) or normally open (NO) versions.
- Drilling pattern with oval slots that allow coupling to flanges according to numerous international standards.
- Interchangeable liner with the dual function of forming a hydraulic seal and isolating the body from the fluid.
- Disk in PVC-U with through shaft
- Zinc plated square section steel stem completely isolated from the fluid complying with standard ISO 5211:
- DN 40÷65: 11 mm
- DN 80÷100: 14 mm
- DN 125÷150: 17 mm
- DN 200: 22mm
- Can also be installed as an end line valve, bottom discharge valve or tank dump valve
- Valve material compatibility (PVC-U) with water conveyance, drinking water and other food substances according to current regulations
- Possibility of directly installing pneumatic and/or electric actuators with a standard drilling pattern according to standard ISO 5211 F05, F07, F10