Pneumatically actuated diaphragm valve with metric plain spigot ends for solvent welding, Normally Closed.
The CM/CP is a pneumatically actuated valve with a compact structure and high flow capacity. The CM/CP is actuated by a dry running piston that can be actuated by all fluids or gases provided they are neutral and clean. The extremely compact structure of this valve permits easy installation even in highly confined spaces.
The new compact and light piston actuator in PP-GR makes the CM/CP the ideal choice for applications requiring very frequent valve operation and a long valve lifetime.
- Compact and lightweight piston actuator in PP-GR, free of exposed metallic parts, particularly suited for use in severe environmental and chemically aggressive conditions.
- High strength IXEF piston guarantees high reliability over time without maintenance.
- High visibility graduated optical position indicator protected by a transparent cap with a seal O-Ring.
- The valve is impervious to fluids containing impurities
- It has an high flow rate
- It can be installed in any position
- It has an extremely compact structure
- It is actuated by a dry running piston and does not require maintenance
- It has no protruding screws and is fully free of impurity deposits
- Allows for an easy diaphragm seal replacement
- The Standard version valve comes with a position indicator.